Please note these important instructions:
All dogs must be collared, leashed and under your control prior to exiting your vehicle.
For your safety, do not enter gated area until instructed to enter by staff.
- Kent County K-Nine offers Overnight Boarding for travelers going on vacation, as well as long and short term stays.
- Dog Daycare is available Monday to Friday for those who work all day and want their dog to be exercised and cared for during the day.
- Your Dog is our Special Guest. We strive to make your K9’s stay with us, a healthy, happy experience.
- We live on the property, therefore we are able to provide round the clock care for your pet.
- All guests are required to be up to date on all core vaccinations, including Bordetella vaccination, which is required to be administered a minimum of two weeks prior to boarding. (injection, intranasal, or by mouth) No exceptions.
- Vaccinations of any kind must NOT be administered 7 days prior to arrival date. No exceptions.
- We require Certified Verification of all vaccinations from your veterinarian. Failure to do so will result in your pet not being able to stay on our premises.
- Required vaccinations for our facility. Distemper, Adenovirus, Para Influenza, Parvo Virus, Hepatitis, Rabies, and Bordetella.
- We do not accept the pet wellness booklet.
- All guests are required to be on flea and tick prevention. Year round prevention is recommended.
- Intact males and females welcome.
- Contagious conditions are NOT permitted at any time.
- Whelping females are not permitted.
We require the following information:
- Client profile for our facility. This will be sent to potential clients via email upon request for our services.
We welcome Raw Fed dogs.
- All dry food must be placed in sealed hard plastic containers, NO BAGS, with your dog’s name clearly marked on the container.